1. You must be a registered student at ABU at the time of logging an application.
2. Undergraduate students must have a minimum of 2.20 CGPA and have completed 2 regular semesters. The Erasmus + Mobility Program is especially offered for 2nd or 3rd year students.
3. Students must pay the full fee to ABU and not to the Host Institute.
4. Students are required to apply online from the ABU website.
5.The weighted score for selection will be comprised of: 50% from English proficiency + 50% from CGPA.
6. Participants who has special conditions will be given priority;
Disable students will take + 10 points ( You can get more information https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/individuals/physical-mental-conditions_en )
Martyr / veteran children or spouse will take + 15 points.
1. Application Form – complete and submitted online.
2. Transcript of Academic Record.