The Selection of the Staff will be done by an Assessment Commission which will be formed by the Rectorate. The Commission evaluates the applications carefully, by considering the call for proposals announced by the European Commission annually and the rules- priorities established by the Turkish National Agency.
Staff must be employed at Antalya Bilim University – honorary lecturers are not normally eligible
Priority will be given to:
- Staff who have not previously received Erasmus staff mobility funding,
- Disabled staff will take + 10 points ( You can get more information https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/individuals/physical-mental-conditions_en )
- Martyr / veteran children or spouse will take + 15 points.
- The application must demonstrate clear objectives and a provisional teaching/training programme covering at least the minimum number of teaching/training hours.
- The application should also indicate how the visit will contribute to the wider strategic goals of the Service/ College/School/University for Internationalisation.
- Application process and timings;
- Dean of Faculty / Head of Service for initial approval of your proposed mobility and absence (ensuring any teaching/ work responsibilities can be covered)
Complete the Application Form
- Submit your application form to the Dean of Faculty / Head of Service for their approval and signature
- Submit the fully signed application to the Erasmus office by the time announced by Erasmus Office (via internal mail or scanned by email to email@example.com )
- You will be notified of the status of your application no later than 4 weeks after the Erasmus+ Staff Commission's decision.
- Subject to funding availability, there might be a second application round that will be announced. This page will be updated during the academic year to confirm whether there is still funding available.
Step by Step Application System
1. Application Form (Approved by Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinator/Head of Department/Dean of Faculty)
3. Letter of Acceptance (Signed and Stamped by Host Institution/Organization)
Prior to Departure:
1. Bank Account (Euro)
2. Visa Letter (if needed, provided from Erasmus+ Office)
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Visa
5. Grant Agreement for Erasmus+ Staff Mobility
Before leaving IAU, the staff must sign a Grant Agreement, which is completed by Erasmus Office. This document must indicate how the contribution of the European Community (Erasmus+ Staff Mobility grant) is to be paid.
Mobility grants for staff are provided as contributions towards subsistence and are calculated taking into account the rates defined.